Mattress & Furniture Q&A
BoxDrop Baltimore, MD
high quality mattress brands: | Nectar | Royal Heritage | Sapphire Sleep | Sleep2Win | Solstice | South Bay | Steve Silver |
and high quality furniture brands: | Crown Mark | Kith | New Classic | Steve Silver |
No, BoxDrop Baltimore, MD Does NOT provide non-traditional mattress sizes like Twin XL or California King.
Mattress Types for your needs including but not limited to; Economy & Innersprings Mattresses, Foam Mattresses, Adjustable Mattresses & Frames, Pillow Top Mattresses & Hybrid Mattresses.
- Twin Mattresses measure 39 inches by 75 inches.
- Full Mattresses are 54 inches by 75 inches
- Queen Mattresses are 60 inches by 80 inches
- King Mattresses are 78 inches by 80 inches. largest commercial standard mattresses, measure 72 inches by 84 inches.
- Do you tend to sleep better when you are colder or warmer?
- Do you usually sleep on your back, sides, or even your stomach?
- Are there any accommodations you have when sleeping (Sleep Apnea mask, sleep disorders, RLS, etc.)
- Do you have chronic back/limb pain OR do you wake up in pain after sleeping?
- Do you prefer the firmness of coil (innerspring) mattresses or the softness of foam mattresses or toppers?
- Certain mattress materials (are you allergic to latex?)
- Are you buying a mattress just for you OR do you have a partner accompanying you in your sleep?
- What body type/shape do you have? (certain mattresses may be better for your body)
- Do you prefer to sleep at an upright position as opposed to a flat position?
Do you have more questions on BoxDrop Baltimore's Mattress Types/Brands or our Furniture Types/Brands? Get in contact with our Mattress & Furniture Experts to get all the answers you need to buy the perfect mattress or furniture set! Click the button below or message us using our text feature to learn more! We look forward to helping improve your sleep quality!